Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Oversee the parts sales process from customer inquiry to finding the part to invoicing the customer.
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock.
* Complete special order part request for any parts that need to be ordered for the customer.
* Communicate with customer on the status of any parts ordered and notify them upon delivery to the dealership.
* Perform other duties as assigned. * Serve as backup to parts counterperson or stocking clerk as necessary.
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
Qualifications We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Experience with auto parts sales preferred.
* People focused and obsessed with providing great customer service
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Proficient with computer skills is preferred
* Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record.
Location/Region: Urbana, IL (61802)