Position Title: Manager, Meetings & Education
The National Waste & Recycling Association (NWRA) is the leading voice in the waste and recycling industry. We promote safety awareness through both legislation and education.
We are looking for a Manager of Meetings & Education to help identify, develop, and implement industry events and relevant educational programs.
Education & Events
- Executes the educational program requirements for WasteExpo. This includes assisting with the development of sessions, working with speakers/moderators, coordinating sessions with staff and the education committee, and managing onsite logistics in the education room at WasteExpo. Manage day-to-day tasks such as collecting speaker bios, scheduling planning calls, maintaining speaker contact list, collecting and organizing PowerPoint presentations as well as additional related
- Plans and executes the educational programs for NWRA conferences (Industry Conference & Executive Leadership Round Table) and other regional meetings/events.
- Develops and executes an annual educational webinar strategy, based on Association priorities and membership needs. Manages the process of each webinar, including collecting all speaker materials, creating webinar descriptions, creating webinars in platform, managing registration process, running live webinars, managing all attendee questions, tracking registration and managing follow
- Assists with management of the education committee, to include identifying topics of discussion and coordinating meeting
- Assists with meeting logistics and event marketing as
Reports to: COO, SR VP Technical and Regulatory Affairs