The Del Grande Dealer Group is currently seeking a Part-Time Photo Assistant.
Mobility has transformed the way cars are shopped, sold and serviced.
The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) is at the forefront of the new automotive world.
Whether it is Electric Vehicles, Hybrids or traditional vehicles, we are an industry leader in automotive retail.
We combine our tech-savvy team with award-winning technology platforms to provide a world-class guest experience.
To make our vision real, we look for service professionals who think differently and strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction – utilizing the latest technologies to find the perfect solutions for our guests.
As a Photo Assistant, you will be responsible for helping the photographers plan, set up, and complete photo sessions.
What we offer: * Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 401K * Flexible Spending Accounts* Health Care
* Dependent Care * Commuter
* Voluntary Aflac Cash Benefit Programs
* Employee Assistance Program * DGDG Wellness Committee
* Fun Healthy Living Contests * Sales and Service Contests
* State Disability Insurance Programs* Disability Insurance
* Paid Family Leave * 24 Hour Fitness Membership Discounts
* Dedicated in-house training organization
* Employee Referral Bonus * Career Paths for all positions/Opportunity for growth and advancement
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * Employee Service Discount
Responsibilities * Prepare equipment and set for photographers
* Perform activities that involve up to 8 hours/day of physical in all weather conditions
* Drive various styles and sizes of automobiles - both manual (stick shift) and automatic
* Travel between dealership locations * Transport equipment with care to various locations
* Drive vehicles to and from photographer
* Manage large number of keys and vehicles to rearrange the lot
* Take preview photos of vehicle inventory
Qualifications * Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality and eagerness to improve
* High level of creativity and great work ethic
* Proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word
* Excellent communications skills - verbal, written, and through use of digital media
* Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives
* Clean driving record - will perform a DMV check
* Must be able to drive manual transmission
More about DGDG “Be happy” is more than a marketing slogan.
It’s our way of doing business. We focus on people, technology and a unique culture to fuel our success.
The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
We have a dynamic management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools to be successful and the career path to grow.
The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 14 locations, 17 brands, and over 1,200 team members – and we proudly celebrate 8 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace.
We’re committed to our team member’s success – and to the future of mobility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: San Jose, CA (95136)