At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
As the Dealership Service Department Manager you will oversee the success & productivity of our Advisors, Technicians, Lube & Line Technicians, Lot Attendants and Detailers.
You are the shepherd of our customer’s experience in the service lane.
Ideal candidates have experience as Fixed Operations Manager, Service Director, a former top performer as an Advisor and/or Sales Manager.
This role will report directly to the store leadership team, General Manager & our corporate teams.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance
* LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives
* Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Responsibilities * Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
* Set goals for service, improvement and monitor progress
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an positive impression with the customer
* Manage, interview & make new hires
* Identify areas where improvements in performance will produce the greatest gain in customer satisfaction
* Increase profit through improved customer loyalty and retention
* Prioritize required services
* Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Spend quality time building relationships with the customers
Qualifications * Proven experience in Service Management or Fixed Operations
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Organized and friendly personality
* Superior customer service skills
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
* Clean driving record & CA Driver’s License
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Poway, CA (92064)