Responsible for the maintenance of current database customers by providing exceptional guest service to maintain and cultivate relationships, increase trip frequency, and guest loyalty. Ensure customer retention and repeat business through telemarketing, written correspondence, direct contact, and participation in and off-site events.
- Be available to guests on the casino floor to generate new member sign ups, increase rated play, and attend to guests’ needs and special requests.
- Issue complimentary services consistent with company and department guidelines.
- Recruit players through a variety of direct sales activities such as direct mail, telemarketing referrals, guest visitation, and on- and off-site events.
- Develop a base of players and ensure they receive personal attention and quality service, in accordance with the company’s established marketing strategies as well as department ones.
- Continuously develop and sustain personalized relationships with guests, with increased focus on premium players.
- Participate in player development and marketing activities and events to ensure development of one-on-one relationships and to cultivate guest loyalty.
- Represent the company in public relations and marketing efforts, both on- and off-site, generating new and repeat business and helping to reaffirm the goals and objectives of the company.
- Accomplish goals and objectives for Player Development and use quantitative measurements for accountability
- Complete all necessary advance planning for host parties and events to ensure guest satisfaction and maximum revenue generation.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Casino Host experience preferred.
- One to three years experience in customer service, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Excellent oral and written skills, leadership skills, as well as customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible in work schedule.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, e-mail, and player tracking systems.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA