Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are interested in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise, we encourage you to connect with us today.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Pharmacy Technician with Corizon Health at Duane Waters Health Center in Jackson, Michigan:
- Maintain an organized pharmacy.
- Maintain a perpetual inventory.
- Process and rotate inventory including returns.
- Prepare all prepackaged and repackaged stock.
- Process medication orders from contract facilities.
- Observe all security policies and procedures.
- Comply with Corizon Health employee standards and applicable employee standards of the contract.
Corizon Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
Corizon Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of all applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and institutional rules and regulations.
- Current certification/licensure in state of employment.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.
Location/Region: Jackson, MI, US