NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician at Cevallos.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing general maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping services to ensure excellent curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, and responding to customer service requests.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, inspections, and janitorial services as assigned
- Assist with maintenance of storage area and maintenance materials
- Perform refurbishing and renovation of apartments per company standards
- Walk the property daily to ensure curb appeal and quality of apartments
- Notify Community Manager of any safety concerns and participate in safety meetings
- Responsible for knowledge of property specific problems such as asbestos
- Perform other duties as required
- Maintain accurate record of all tasks completed
Carry out maintenance aspects of the community in the Maintenance Supervisors absence; including scheduling staff and vendors, ordering new supplies, and working with Community Manager on other necessary improvements
- Complete all service requests in accordance with company standards
- Available for weekend work, on-call duties, and after-hours emergency service requests, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week as schedule
Location/Region: San Antonio, TX (78227)