Accountable for all revenues held in the cage. Protects casino cage assets by implementing accounting and documentation policies and procedures, monitoring transactions, and ensuring compliance with company internal controls, policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Oversee day to day operations of casino cage and credit departments.
- Hire, supervise, train, evaluate work performance, coach, discipline, and schedule team members.
- Instruct cage personnel on proper procedures and performance of job duties.
- Coordinate information and tasks with various appropriate departments, interacting with said departments through performance of cage tasks.
- Direct and coordinate activities of credit office to secure payment on outstanding markers and returned checks through proper established collection procedures.
- Monitor and enforce applicable company policies and procedures, laws, and gaming regulations and completion of all requisite paperwork.
- Provide assistance with completing department budget, goals, and strategies to complete yearly projects.
- Maintain customer credit history records.
- Report and research any cage variance.
- Responsible for year-end chip count.
- Maintain supplies necessary to the department.
- Resolve customer complaints and disputes.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience required as a cage shift supervisor.
- Ability to utilize basic office machines and operate various computer programs.
- Ability to bend, push, and lift up to 26 pounds in weight.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Knowledge of cage/count room operations, credit/collection practices, company policies & procedures, and any applicable gaming and/or legal regulations.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
- Ability push/pull up to 50 pounds and lift up to 5 pounds.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA