Cornwell Quality Tools
Maintenance Tech is responsible for maintaining all of the plant's mechanical equipment and electrical systems. This position must have knowledge and experience with 480V three phase as well as single phase power. This is a full time 1st shift position.
Responsibilities and Duties
Perform all maintenance repairs of plant equipment such as press brakes, blanking lines, wash systems, combustion burners, lasers, spot welders, etc ....
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Assist with building maintenance projects.
- Fabricate jigs to support production.
- Perform preventive maintenance on monthly schedule.
- Communicate effectively.
- Familiar with LOTO programs. Requires some overtime and occasional Saturdays.
Minimum 3 years experience in Industrial machine maintenance and/or a journeyman's card.
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot electrical systems is a must
- 480V Three phase knowledge.
- Electrical troubleshooting experience.
- Understand and decipher Electrical schematics.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Metal fabrication is a plus.
- Ability to operate forklift and scissor lift or will train.
- Ability to perform under limited supervision.
Send resume to: Gwen Prybylski, Human Resources
CQT Kennedy LLC, 1260 Industrial Drive, Van Wert, OH 45891
Location/Region: Van Wert, OH (45891)