Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great staff and work environment.
- $60,000 - $70,000 + DOE
- Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance, Life Insurance – 2x’s annual salary, PTO, Paid Vacation, excellent 401k plan, and more!
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This senior level role will analyze and monitor the industry/market on all levels to make profitable decisions for their location’s customers.
- Purchase and hedge grain.
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers, producers, and elevators.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Fulfill accounting obligations that accompany grain purchase.
Tucked in the corner of Northwest Iowa there are many communities and rural areas to choose from; many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
This area offers one of the top high schools nationwide with excellent academic programs.
If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Cost Averaging Experience.
- Knowledge of hedging grain.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING