Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
We now have 10 dealerships operating all across Michigan and Ohio.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Core Values
* Honesty and Integrity
* Respectful * Fanatical attention to detail
* Team Player * Fun & Enthusiastic
Benefits * Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance and AD&D * 401k
* Critical Illness Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability Responsibilities
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Pulls and fills orders from stock * Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
* Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
* Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
Qualifications * Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Location/Region: New Hudson, MI (48165)