Angels On Call Health/Angels On Call Home Care (AOC) has an immediate opening for a Community Liaison/ Business Development Specialist in the Philadelphia Area. Angels On Call is a division of the Honor Health Network and provides services to hundreds of patients throughout Pennsylvania, giving them the opportunity to remain independent in their homes. The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized and creative who seeks the challange of aquiring and developing new home care business. If you are the candidate that possess stellar networking, relationship management, and communication skills that can close business deals with extensive knowldge of home care market conditions apply today.
* Competitive Salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Other Voluntary Benefits
* 401K * Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Bonus Opportunity * Mileage Reimbursement
Community Liaison Job Summary: Generate appropriate patient referrals/admissions from customers and continue to grow the number of referrals/admissions over time.
Develop new customer accounts and gain referrals/admissions within territory.
Establish and maintain professional relationships with all referral sources, including physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospital personnel, including but not limited to case managers, discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources.
Meet or exceed all growth and development targets and actively establish and maintain market awareness, acceptance and allegiance throughout the local service area.
Maintain standards of high quality customer service in compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the Company's budget.
Travel as necessary.
Community Liaison Resposibilities:
* Become familiar with the Medicare Home Health Benefit.
* Participate in field rides with key staff members.
* Begin a territory analysis and build a profile book of contacts
* Routinely update profiles for account status and marketing plan.
* Develop and maintain a list of possible objections and how to answer them professionally.
* Successfully average at least 2 admissions per week by end of first 90 days.
* Minimum age requirement of 18.
* Bachelor’s degree and related healthcare experience and knowledge preferred.
* Minimum of three to five years of professional sales experience preferred.
Additional related experience in the health care industry also preferred.
* Demonstrated history of positive sales results, preferably involving sophisticated and meaningful customer relationships that led to outstanding results.
* Excellent communication, negotiation and public relations skills.
* Ability to market effectively with customers, referral sources, and the community.
* Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
* Physical exam in accordance with state law requirements.
* Valid driver’s license with maintenance of good driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state regulations.
* Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
* Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
* Satisfactory criminal background check.
* Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
* Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations
Angels On Call Health/Angels On Call Home Care (AOC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
Location/Region: Jenkintown, PA (19046)