Pohanka Autogroup is looking for Finance Managers to join our team.
If you have prior experience working in automotive finance sales, enjoy working on a team, and are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, we want to talk to you!
WHY WORK HERE: * Time Magazine National Quality Dealer Award Winner
* The Sports Illustrated AIADA All-Star Dealer Award for outstanding customer service and commitment to the industry, community, and the nation
* Distinguished Service Citation from the Automotive Hall of Fame
WE OFFER: * Medical, Dental, Vision
* Life and Disability * 401K with Company Contribution
* Paid Vacation * Paid Personal Leave
* Paid Holidays * Bonus Programs
* Vehicle Purchase Programs RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
* Track portfolio with lenders * Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
* Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
* Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
* Work closely with the sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
* Set and maintain finance department work schedule
REQUIREMENTS: * High school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Prior automotive finance experience
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Professional appearance and work ethic
* Self-motivation * Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
* Valid driver’s license About the Dealership
The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro.
Starting as a single service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 17 dealerships and 11 service centers throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work on a dedicated team of professionals.
Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our members.
We are interested in helping your career and adding to your resume.
Join our team and develop your skill set and realize your potential!
Location/Region: Fredericksburg, VA (22408)