We are seeking a Sales Manager to join the Pohanka Family of Dealerships.
We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
Experienced, Customer focused, driven to be the best is what we look for in a candidate.
We belive in work/life balance.
The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro.
Starting as a single service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 17 dealerships and 11 service centers throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work on a dedicated team of professionals.
Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success among each of our members.
We are interested in helping your career and adding to your resume.
Join our team and develop your skill set and realize your potential!
Why Work Here? * Time Magazine National Quality Dealer Award Winner
* The Sports Illustrated AIADA All-Star Dealer Award for outstanding customer service and commitment to the industry, community, and the nation
* Distinguished Service Citation from the Automotive Hall of Fame
What We Offer * 4 Week Paid Training Program
* Health & Dental * 401K with Company Contribution
* Paid Vacation * Largest Inventory in the Area – New & Used
* Excellent Earning Potential * Base Salary
* Weekly and Monthly Bonuses * State-of-the-art Facility
Responsibilities * Train, develop, and lead a team
* Maintain profitability of your teams * Manage all showroom activities
* Insure high CSI scores & monitor these metrics for making improvements
* Hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of New & Used team.
* Conduct daily and weekly sales training meetings for Product Specialists
* Coach both new and experienced sales reps on best practices for improving performance
* Insure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a CRM system
* Establish delivery procedures * Insure delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment
* Achieve forecasted goals and objectives for dealership & OEM sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
Qualifications * Past Sales Manager experience is preferred
* Proven success of coaching and training a team of All Star sales consultants
* Valid driver’s license * Must be willing to submit to background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Fredericksburg, VA (22408)