Our fun fast paced office is looking for a Staff Accountant. We are growing at a fast rate and we are looking for growth minded individuals! If you want to have a fun environment with a work life balance and still have challenging accounting duties, this is it!
Our client has a strong financial stability and has a strong stock price! This is a great position for someone who wants the opportunity to be mentored and learn within their duties. The “A” player team in place is professional and willing to take the time to help you grow in your career.
This position has overall responsibilities with the general ledger, financial statements, and p&l analysis.
• Assist in preparing Financial Statements
• Work with Controller to prepare monthly Management Reports
• Work in compliance with SOX and GAAP
• Prepare journal entries, accruals, and reconciliations
• Analyze p&l to assist with interpreting results
• Assist Controller in updating processes
• Keep up to date on changes in accounting regulations
• B.S. in accounting or related
• CPA or CPA Candidate preferred
• 1 plus years of experience
• Strong knowledge of GAAP – be able to speak to this in the interview
Interested candidates please either respond to this posting or email a word copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We love recruiting! That is the difference.
This is what makes us different from our competition
This is a difference you will see immediately
This difference is what makes us so successful
Let us pass this success on to you
Come experience the difference of working with a recruiter that loves what they do!
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bernadettegrattan
See all of our opportunities at www.theresourcelink.com