We’re looking for a Network Engineer for a well-established company in Columbia, SC.
· You will be responsible for supporting a Large Enterprise network of over 1000+ networking devices.
· You will be responsible for tier 3 support when severe incidents are escalated beyond capabilities of the operational teams.
· You will be responsible for carrying a project load of 8-12 projects. Projects are both internally network driven initiatives such as replacing firewalls, routers or switches approaching EOL or externally driven such as new application environments, new data center builds and expansion.
· Palo Alto Firewall Technology
· F5 Big IP
· Cisco ISE
· 5 years network planning and project experience is required. Must have demonstrated ability to replace, upgrade and transform networking configuration and equipment with minimal disruption. Should have held positions that include networking builds and implementations. Must be organized with great attention to detail.
For more info, email me at email@example.com or call/sms me at 803-317-2552
HTG is a full service executive search firm offering retained, custom search, and placement solutions. We work to understand both our clients’ and candidates’ needs, building a relationship that results in successful placements. Personalized quality service, integrity, and transparency are at the core of who we are and what we do.
Location/Region: Columbia, SC