*Job is Full-Time On-Site in Westlake Village, CA 91361 - Not eligible for remote work / telecommute.
The Bookkeeper/Admin will support smooth and professional operation and administration of our office facilities as well as our basic accounting and timekeeping records.
- Handling basic day-to-day bookkeeping, A/R and A/P for a small B2B software firm
(payroll and taxes are outsourced)
- Collecting and reporting timekeeping/payroll data to outside payroll service
- Reconciling bank statements, credit cards, POs and expense reports
- Coordinate tax filings and other outsourced accounting matters via outside CPA firm
- Administering customer maintenance renewals and similar quoting and billing processes
- Answering and routing incoming calls, planning conference calls, handling in-person visitors
- Preparing executive correspondence for postal/electronic mail
- Assisting in booking travel and arranging company meetings and events
- Organizing and handling office files, supplies and general daily logistics
- At least (3) Years prior accounting/bookkeeping experience in a professional capacity
- Quickbooks or equivalent accounting software expertise
- Ability to ramp up quickly on industry-specific terminology, processes and procedures
- Verbal and written English fluency
- Degree and/or Professional Certifications in Accounting, Business Administration or similar field preferred
- Valid US Work Authorization and successful background check required
AssetSmart® is a pioneer and leader in asset management software with Fortune 500 clients in the aerospace, defense, electronics, scientific, engineering, security, intelligence, logistics, and professional services markets. Most of the top 10 contractors in federal information technology & engineering services use AssetSmart solutions, as do some of the largest aerospace/defense contractors and many other sophisticated organizations.
Our web-based and mobile-enabled applications help equipment-intensive organizations manage their physical asset portfolios across the entire life-cycle, streamlining regulatory compliance while also generating tremendous cost savings through increased asset utilization and personnel productivity. AssetSmart systems are often interfaced with popular ERP applications from SAP, Oracle, Deltek, or IFS as a "bolt-on" to fill gaps in their asset management functionality.
The company offers a dynamic, small-business work environment in a desirable suburban Westlake Village, California location close to world-class beaches, restaurants, shops and recreational activities. AssetSmart is privately-held and consistently profitable. The Company is a Veteran Owned Small Business and proudly supports the US economy by not offshoring or outsourcing any development, sales or customer service functions.
Location/Region: Westlake Village, CA