· Provide support for network equipment, routers gateways, etc..
- Provide on-site network software and hardware update to support customer
- Provide network diagnostics for operations and maintenance
- Incorporate new design/configuration and systems into ongoing operations.
- Ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined architectures
- Provide relevant network metrics
- Document and maintain network configurations
- Experience with participating in an integrated product team to design new capabilities based on the evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
- Experience in firewall management including IP-table rules, LDAP & PKI System Authentication Scheme and network administration (managed routers).
- Experience in system integration and multi-level security networks including cross-domain solutions
- Experience with equipment such as CISCO, Juniper, and Riverbed
- Ability to derive lower–level requirements from higher–level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable, and generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions
- Ability to define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems, and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
- Bachelor's, or Master’s degree in a technical discipline
- Cisco Network Certifications
- Juniper Certifications
CLEARANCE: Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph. Desired: TS/SCI with full-scope polygraph
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Complex problem solving
* Critical thinking
* Judgment and decision making
New Paradigm Consulting, Incorporated (NPCI) is an IT company specializing in Cybersecurity, Data Transformation, and Business & Management Consulting providing services and solutions to the Intelligence Community (IC) and Commercial Vendors.
Location/Region: Annapolis Junction, MD