We are seeking a QA Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will , instruct and coordinates the activities of the quality section and assists with the application and monitoring of established inspection procedures and methods.
- Ability to read blue prints, understand G D & T.
- Uses precision measurement instruments to determine mechanical dimensioning ex. micrometers and digital calipers.
- Knowledgeable with operating a CMM plus experience with Poly Works/Open Demis.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Standards
- Assists in maintenance of all records of quality testing, including critical inspection points and associated product dimensions.
- Evaluates products and validates or indicates deviations from existing standards.
- Responsible for determining acceptability of quality of product.
- Perform Receiving Inspections, In-Process Inspection, and Final Inspections to provide approval/disapproval for product shipment.
- Performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics, as directed.
- Manages calibration system for measuring equipment.
- Follows all company procedures, policies, work instructions, and safety program. Adheres to AS9100 mandates.
- Maintains current knowledge of all the safety risks in the workplace.
- Prepares necessary reports/paperwork including first article submission reports.
- Ability to learn quickly with willingness to cross train.
- Utilizes all PPE as needed/assigned for particular job or job duty assigned.
- Technical school, High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two-four years Quality experience in production.
- Basic mathematical skills as related to the position.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
- Ability to work independently in all aspects of position.
- Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to use standard keyboard and to work with a computer, software (ex. Windows, Excel – programming simple formulas), monitor, and screen.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to understand BSF processes.
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control concepts.
- Experience with dimensional measuring equipment.
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
- Call our office 614-328-9345
- Visit our office: 6105 McNaughten Centre, Columbus, OH 43232
- www.expresspros.com, send application to #2703
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Ohio, and Columbus, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.