- Offer leadership, teamwork and commutative support to the tax and accounting department. Train employees within our range of services offered in the industry of Tax, Accounting, Consulting and Other Professional Services.
- Oversee and ensure the clients’ experience with the company's tax accountants provides high quality, accurate, efficient and timely services.
- Process individual and corporate tax returns at a high level requested by the company.
- Review financial statements and efficient in expressing results & suggestions to clients.
- Represent a client under an audit and research and apply GAAP procedures.
- Proactively identify tax opportunities and services for our clients accordingly to their needs.
- Bring a high tax planning skill set for client projects and work schedule for the office.
- Offer timely services to the clients and motivate\support the company's employees.
- Highly experienced communication skills required to work with employees and clients through meetings, phone calls and media communication. Prepare communicative documents with clients via letters, website, emails, etc.
- Meet with and interview tax and business clients to gather necessary information.
Educate and lead clients to understand their tax and business structure through communication.
- Offer tax planning for clients and support producers in their tax advisory services to the clients.
- Research IRS tax codes.
- Seek out new clients for the company and promote the company's high-quality services to the public.
- Adaptable and motivated to change with software and technology as it becomes pertinent to the company and the industry. Willing to expand the company to the future technology that is brought to the industry.
- Actively participate in and sign up for growing education skills within the tax, accounting and management industry through webinars, classes and industry specific support companies.
BDE Tax and Professional Services in Loves Park is a medium-sized tax and accounting firm searching for a Senior Tax Manager with strong leadership skills and extensive tax preparation experience. This position is for an individual with an entrepreneurial mindset requiring CPA, EA or tax attorney credentials with a minimum 5 yrs. in tax and accounting experience.
BDE Tax and Professional Services Culture
Brice Evans founded BDE in 1987 with the mission to provide personalized tax, consulting, and accounting services uniquely designed to meet client requirements. We started with an idea, and a single employee working in a spare bedroom and have grown into and continue to be a successful Loves Park small business over 30 years later. We attribute our success to our meticulous dedication to our core values: commitment to our employees and their families, and commitment to our customers. Please check out www.bdetax.com to learn more about us.
Location/Region: Loves Park, IL