Summary of Customer Service Representative
Join iQor as a Customer Service Representative(Immediate Openings)!
Train for your future. Build career muscle with award winning leadership programs that are aimed to keep you moving up.
Skills for Life:
Learn while you earn. Gain the knowledge you need for now and the future with our top-rated on-the-job training programs
More Pay, More Benefits
You can count on competitive pay, merit increases, bonuses, retirement plans (if eligible), contests and other ways to earn.
You’ve got determination, passion, drive, and perseverance. We’ve got great compensation, excellent benefits, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and advancement.
Customer Service Representative Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly Prizes for performance (Gift cards, Electronics, accessories)
- Raise potential every three months (Based on performance)
- Casual Dress
- Fun Work Environment
- Paid Training
- Promotions for Performance
- $$$ Referral Bonuses
- $10 bonus for every sale completed (up to $500 monthly based on performance)
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative duties:
- Taking customer service calls.
- Completing inbound sales calls.
- Taking inbound Customer service and minimal sales calls.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills with the ability to take ownership, show empathy, and go above and beyond
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Customer Service Representative
Customer service Representative
- Previous knowledge or experience in dealing with soft sales, upsales, or upselling additional products to customers.
- Must be able to work evenings shifts with at least one weekend day.
- Ability to connect with customers and demonstrate a caring attitude.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to pay attention to details.
- Above average interpersonal and judgment skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with multi-tasking abilities.
Education Requirement of Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
Physical Requirements of Customer service Representative
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to regularly speak and sit for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to occasionally stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor. The person in this position will be required to exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal. The person in this position may need to occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
We are iQor. Our philosophy is simple. Build world-class contact centers, invest in the best people and engage customers on their terms: where they want, when they want. Our team of 45,000 employees in 18 different countries continues to grow. And as we expand, so does our need for exceptionally talented personnel.
Be More with iQor!