Senior ServiceNow Developer/ArchitectJob Overview:
Review, analyze and evaluate IT/business processes and user needs, as it relates to services delivered by the internal ServiceNow platform. Assist with maturing a relatively young implementation of ServiceNow ITSM containing a small amount of automation and self-service. Assist with enabling ITIL guided process changes to the organization using the ServiceNow platform.Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components
- Provide configuration and customization including, but not limited to: user interface, workflow administration, reports, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations by applying best practices
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing configuration and workflows to develop strategies for improving or further integrations leveraging ServiceNow
- Develop requirements, craft and execute test plans, administer ServiceNow and serve as tier 3 support
- Identify ServiceNow system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Participate in creating and developing standards, best practices, support guidelines and procedures
- Schedule and verify ServiceNow instance clones
- Partner with integrations subject matter expert to use MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform.
- Research new feature enhancements and functionalities from ServiceNow
- Solid team player with a "can do attitude
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration & administration
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform and PaaS model with relevance to ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, SFTP, and MID server
- Experience with CMDB, Discovery, and integration with other external modules
- Experience with ITOM modules (Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management)
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, Incident Management, Knowledge Management, Workflow Management, Orchestration, etc.
- Ability to contribute to and lead projects following Agile methodology
- Process and detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to deliver solutions to improve and automate complex and/or critical business processes
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including: creative problem solving, effective written and verbal communications, planned and organized coordination of cross functional teams, acute attention to detail and quality, and driven with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute
- Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary
- Ability to multi-task across project/initiatives and deliver according to time commitments.
- Past training and certifications are preferred
Stratus Technology Services, LLC (STS) is a provider of innovative Information Technology and Financial Services Operations services and solutions that are completely focused on client success. At STS it is our uncompromising commitment to extraordinary people implementing defined and proven technology and operations methodologies, that allow for the delivery of the right solution for our client critical business needs every time.
STS' model of service excellence has provided for timely, cost effective and accurate solutions for large and small clients on a nationwide basis since 2001. At STS we are a leader in the new economy which demands strategic partners who are agile, focused and completely engaged.
Location/Region: New York, NY