Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Learning and Development Vision:
We exist to serve team mates through a learning culture & high-impact learning experiences that enable our people, teams and business to grow.
As Director of L&D, Executive Coaching & Development, you will be responsible for developing and leading Nike's approach to executive coaching, external executive education and top team effectiveness. You will be focused on ensuring optimal outcomes from these coaching and development engagements, in service of developing great leaders at Nike, now and for the future.
- Work with the VP, L&D and the Sr Director, Leader & Manager Development, to define the strategy & approach to executive coaching, external executive education and top team effectiveness at Nike
- Identify and manage the right partners and providers to support Nike's needs for the above; develop and maintain the framework and portfolio of solutions
- Gain stakeholder support for the approach and educate HR partners on their role
- Manage intake for executive coaching, executive education and top team effectiveness requests; working to service levels defined in the strategy and consulting with stakeholders to identify the right solution for the individual need
- Measure outcomes and impact against defined KPIs, to ensure optimal return on expectation for both the participant and the business
- Continually scan the landscape for best practice thinking and approaches in this space, so that Nike can be at the forefront of developing great leaders to meet the future needs of the business
- Partner across L&D and Talent Management to help shape an integrated approach to coaching, external development and team effectiveness (leveraging technology and internal resources) at levels below executive - to a enable access to growth and development deeper in the organization
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Masters level or above qualification, or equivalent experience, in Executive Development, OD or Adult Learning
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified practitioner in 1 or more 5-factor psychometric assessments (ideally Hogan)
- Certified practitioner in 1 or more team effectiveness methodologies (e.g. Lencioni)
- Deep understanding of pedagogy, practices & trends in Leadership Development
- 5+ years' experience in in-house executive development / coaching for leading global consumer brands or as an external consultant for a leading provider in executive development
- Confident communicator, facilitator and performance consultant at senior executive level
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Location/Region: Beaverton, OR