Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
As a Business Analyst, you will have an exceptional opportunity to leverage your analytical mindset, effective interpersonal skills and project management expertise to challenge status quo and enable operational excellence for the Nike E-Commerce building (SD1). You will identify and effectively collaborate with various stakeholders across SD1, the Memphis DC Network and broader Nike Supply Chain.
• Drive creation of interactive and user-friendly analytical tools that enable a fact-based decision making process and executive storytelling
• Drive adoption of these tools by conducting user training sessions, communicating effectively with various stakeholders and influencing without authority
• Develop and deliver high-impact presentations to communicate strategic plans, roadmaps and initiative status updates to the broader organization. Lead a wide range of quantitative and qualitative inputs, simplify your message and influence various stakeholders
• Define, track and communicate building-wide and departmental KPIs across the distribution center; identify opportunities and provide recommendations for process improvement
Build knowledge and be a resident expert on the end-to-end Operational Process at SD1. Challenge status quo, identify process improvement opportunities and effectively translate operational needs into business requirements for new tools.
Effectively lead projects to completion. Identify and proactively manage stakeholders that have influence and/or are impacted by your projects. Effectively lead project timelines and scope; communicate proactively and strategically.
Develop and maintain business KPIs, analyze data, identify root causes and present findings and recommendations to drive key business decisions. Support the business using statistical methods for process and performance assessment.
Solve problems and provide solutions. Respond to requests from internal/external customers. Investigate these requests and partner on a solution, enabling operational excellence for SD1. Collaborate and share best practices across the Memphis network.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance or related field
· 3+ years of experience working in Supply Chain, Operations or Finance field
· Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
· Strong project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to work cross-functionally
· Great listening skills and openness to different points of view
· Strong presentation, influencing skills and the ability to interact with senior leadership
· Self-starter, eager to learn, result-oriented and creative strategic thinker
· Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Working knowledge of applied statistics methods, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
· Experience in dashboard development using data visualization tools such as Tableau. Ability and desire to learn quickly.
· Shift flexibility will be required. Candidate may be required to work the day, night or weekend shift, depending on the needs of the business
· Proficiency in Manhattan WMoS and Cognos is a plus
· Familiarity with data blending tools such as Alteryx is a plus
· Familiarity with discrete event simulation methodology and tools such as AnyLogic is a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Location/Region: Memphis, TN