Construction Project Manager - Locations throughout Southeast U.S. Brad Cole Construction is a Georgia based Heavy Civil Construction and Sitework expert that currently has projects throughout the state of NC, GA, AL, MS and SC, and Southeastern region. The Project Manager will work under general supervision of the Vice President of Construction and Project Management Team (PM’s / SPM’s) through whom work assignments are made in terms of objectives to be accomplished and his delegated responsibilities and authorities.Company offers competitive salary, out-of-town accommodations, and out-of-town daily per diem.
START DATE: ASAP
Employee’s Duties will include but are not be limited to:1. Safety:
- Ensure compliance with the Brad Cole Construction Safety Plan.
- Monitor project site activities and take appropriate measures whenever safety violations orother issues are identified.
- Perform STEP Safety Observations
- Foster & maintain a SAFETY FIRST culture within all team members being managed.
2. Project Management During Construction:
- May serve as the main point of contact for the contract/project for Brad Cole Construction.At a minimum, will provide support to the Project Management Team as directed.
- Assist in execution of the scope of the Brad Cole Construction contract.
- Develop and monitor project schedules and budgets.
- Prepare and execute schedules of milestones and production goals to ensure schedules and budgets are met.
- Assist in preparing contracts for subcontractors.
- Monitor contract performance to ensure scope, schedule, budget, and customer expectations are maintained or exceeded.
- Coordinate project startup and closeout activities.
- Make periodic site visits to assure the scope, schedule and quality of the project are achieved.
- Coordinate equipment utilization.
- Assists in developing scopes, cost proposals, and schedule for all change orders and modifications to the contract.
3. Communications and Coordination:
- Complete timely and accurate reports on projects in accordance with corporate policies.
- Ensure effective communications within the Brad Cole Construction Team, clients, engineers, etc.
- Facilitate resolution of any problems and conflicts both within the Brad Cole Construction Team and with customers.
- Communicate with customer on project’s progress to ensure all customer goals are met.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant construction experience
- This position requires travel in the southeast U.S.
- Experience in earthwork, dirt, civil, or heavy construction
- Candidates with vertical construction experience also desirable
* Qualified candidates throughout the Southeast U.S. will be considered *
Keywords: construction project manager, construction manager, construction supervisor, project supervisor, pm
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC