Provide customer service by enrolling new members and servicing existing members. Assist guests with accounts, point redemption, promotion entries, and any other questions to ensure favorable gaming experience.
- Represent the company in a friendly and courteous manner by providing information regarding club details: enrollment, membership procedures, prizes and advantages.
- Possess thorough knowledge of computerized player tracking system.
- Enroll guests in players club using computerized system; issue original and duplicate membership cards, and make necessary changes to account with proper identification.
- Assist with and have complete knowledge of all special events and promotional activities.
- Issue complimentary services consistent with company policy.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels of player’s club equipment, supplies, prized, and promotional items.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned or as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and player tracking system.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA