Machinery Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
JAC Products has an opening for a Maintenance Technician
to join our team in Shelby Township! In this position, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and performing routine equipment maintenance for our 2nd shift operation. Responsibilities:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Perform routine maintenance and operation of machinery equipment.
- Respond to service calls to inspect and diagnose machine problems.
- Responsible to perform routine PMs.
- Troubleshoot Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Perform fabrication tasks as needed and assist with more advanced fabrication of parts and equipment using vertical mills, drill presses, welding equipment, etc.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs, as well as problem solving retrofits and emergency repairs.
- Maintain parts inventory for common replaceable items such as; heater bands, valves, cylinders, and machine specific parts.
- Operate Forklift, Overhead Crane, and Aerial Lifts as needed..
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.More about us:
- Vocational certificate, associate degree in a technical field, job-related apprenticeship experience, or 6 years of equivalent job-related experience.
- Basic computer skills
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants
Location/Region: Sterling Heights, MI