Through 65 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Pulls and fills orders from stock
* Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
* Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
* Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
Minimum Requirements * Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Wayzata, MN (55391)