Masthead Maine, Maine's largest Media Company, is seeking a Consumer Product Specialist to join our team. This position will work collaboratively across multiple departments and locations.
We embrace a creative and collaborative environment that produces exceptional results. We are actively involved in our community and we believe not only in working hard, but having fun while doing it.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance
- Short term/long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Fun and Creative work environment
Implementation of local circulation and consumer marketing efforts to meet revenue goals.
- Implement subscription acquisition and retention efforts for assigned publications and goals
- Create local partnerships to drive acquisition and support retention
- Work cross-functionally and participate on project teams as needed
- Includes involvement with local operations and customer service to enhance customer experience
- Use metrics i.e. customer data and online analytics to substantiate the opportunities
- Create and maintain inventory for print and digital house ads to ensure that all messaging is current and relevant to overall strategies for assigned products
- Leverage all technologies and tools provided; suggest new systems and tools as needed
- Partner on local, consumer facing events
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree – media/journalism, business or marketing a plus
- 2+ years cross-functional work experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the position may require occasional lifting, twisting, bending and carrying of materials up to 25 pounds for product distribution or to/from offices or venues.
This position will require travel 25-50% of the time.
Masthead Maine and MaineToday Media are an equal opportunity employer.
About this company
As a proud member of the Fourth Estate, we continuously strive to ensure delivery of the truth through our news stories and reporting – via the media our readers prefer - while maintaining the avenue for our readers and customers the means to announce, advertise, and market as they deem necessary ensuring our mutual and successful perpetuation and evolution, to the benefit of all who enjoy reading and viewing our products, and those producing it.
Location/Region: South Portland