At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers Built around you. We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually expand our business.
We are currently seeking a Product Design Engineerwith strong mechanical aptitude to join the R&D department at our Warroad, MN location. This position allows you to work on the creative design and development of window and door products and components.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- **Support the design and development of innovative products and options that meet project scope, cost, quality and schedule criteria
- Employ problem solving skills and engineering principles to accomplish design solutions
- Create and facilitate test plans to ensure quality products that meet industry standards
- Provide technical support and problem solving in a cross-functional team environment
- Generate design documentation and specifications for products
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with design experience or background
- Experience working in a design and manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and convey a desire to achieve results
- **_AutoCAD, Inventor or other 3D modeling experienceFEA, DOE and DFMEA knowledge and skills
- Tolerance analysis and component/assembly design skills
- Experience designing injection molded, extrusion, metal stamped, and hardware components
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where were proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!
Location/Region: Warroad, MN