Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Be a leader & provide focus for your Sales team
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
* Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
* Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
* Help manage productivity of sales department
* Facilitate regular sales training for continue team growth
Qualifications* Dealership management experience
* Must be interested in training additional sales associates and work within a team environment
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: North Haven, CT (06473)