Gravel Operations Supervisor – Clark Stone Products
Clark Stone Products, a subsidiary of Clark Companies, operates 11 gravel pits throughout Delaware, Chenango, Otsego, Broome and Herkimer Counties and has an immediate opening for a Gravel Operations Supervisor.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supervise approximately 400,000 CY +/ year sand and gravel operation;
- Dispatch staff, trucks, equipment and manage day to day operations;
- Generate sales leads and provide material and delivery quotes;
- Manage product inventory and production planning;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Supervise the maintenance and repairs of construction and gravel equipment;
- Manage the licensing and permitting of company vehicles;
- Current knowledge of D.O.T, OSHA, MSHA and DEC regulations;
- Manage bulk fuel purchasing, inventory and deliveries;
- Ensure safe working environments for all employees at all gravel locations;
- Knowledge of screening and wash plant operating procedures;
- Ability to work in inclement weather when necessary;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years management experience.
- MSHA and/or OSHA certified.
- Class A License preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong communication and leadership ability.
- Surveying and mapping skills a plus.
- Mining and Heavy Construction experience a plus.
Position is contingent on passing of pre-employment drug screen.
Wages DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending and paid time off.
Clark Companies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Delhi, NY (13753)