West Nyack, New York
The Rockland BOCES Board of Education seeks a collaborative leader to work closely with the Chief Operating Officer in assuring that programs and services provided by one of New York’s top educational services agencies are of exceptional quality and meet student and school district needs. Our next District Superintendent will serve as the local representative of the state Commissioner of Education in the continuance of outstanding educational opportunities and supports for all learners.
- A collaborative leadership style characterized by consensus-building
- Strong academic credentials
- Broad experience as an educator with a strong background in curriculum and instruction
- Proven success in all aspects of school administration, including school finance and personnel management
- Familiarity and support of New York State Education Law and SED regulations
- Demonstrated skill in communicating with all staff, boards of education and community members
Apply by: January 24, 2020
A full brochure, application instructions and more information about this key leadership position are available at RocklandBOCES.org.
Mail or electronically submit a letter of interest, completed application, resume, copy of NYS Certification and supporting materials to:
William J. Hecht, Search Consultant
c/o Dr. Mary Jean Marsico
Chief Operating Officer
65 Parrott Road, Building 7
West Nyack, NY 10994
Previous applicants will be considered and need not reapply.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: West Nyack, NY (10994)