Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for a Site Tech Intern in Westminster, CO.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro’s success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
The length of this position is open-ended.
Hours for this position can range from 20 to 40 hours per week depending on the candidate's availability.
- Assist users with use of video teleconferencing equipment and troubleshoot issues in coordination with subject matter experts and other more senior End User Services personnel.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all activity taken in the organization's trouble-ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide rudimentary end user training and assistance where required.
- Collaborate with other IT support personnel for topics beyond the scope of an intern.
- Assist with Windows 7 to Windows 10 system migration.
- Years of experience: 0
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of software and hardware and exposure to assisting others with needs related to these topics, specifically video tele.
- Technical knowledge of network operations and PC hardware and peripherals.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and commonly used software, specifically Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10, and Office suite of products (2010 and 2016/365).
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- provided by Dice
Location/Region: Westminster, CO