Want to work for a great Organization? The American Bankers Association is the banking industry's champion. Joining ABA makes you part of a team that: • has Extraordinary People - ABA experts are the "go to" sources for bankers, policy makers and the media for credible information and insights for the banking industry. • has Unmatched Scope and Scale - ABA's unparalleled information and services keep members current, knowledgeable and prepared. • is Impact-Driven - ABA has a proven record of bringing about positive change for our members and the industry. We take action and achieve results. Plus competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package, a convenient DC location, a professional collegial work environment and an opportunity to work on issues of national significance equals a winning combination!
ABA is seeking a Senior Specialist, Training Content that will work with a geographically dispersed team of contractors and internal team members, as well as team members from Client Success, Member and Customer Support (MCS), Sales, Marketing, and Communications to implement successful deployment, testing and maintenance of eLearning content objects for internal and client consumption through ABA’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Maintain and update ABA and vendor eLearning content in a technically stable and efficient process
- Enter and maintain metadata and publication settings for all content objects in the LMS
- Work with other key ABA teams to maintain the integrity and consistency of all metadata across the LMS and aba.com
- Maintain relevant and accurate source files for all content objects in internal systems for access by content development teams
- Execute timely copyright submissions, and the organized collection and storage of receipts and certificates
- Fulfill and support, with the opportunity to consult, with customers and internal staff requesting custom content in a timely, personable and professional manner
- Respond to customer issues promptly and professionally; Identify the root cause, troubleshoot, resolve or escalate when appropriate and communicate effectively
- Conduct training sessions regarding content management/delivery tools in the LMS and be the point of contact for support issues for internal and extended LMS services clients
- Publish/Build and maintain ABA curricula in the LMS
- Perform quarterly user acceptance testing (UAT) of regular learning management system activities to ensure seamless service enhancements to ABA’s Cornerstone platform
- Organize, update and as needed create well-written, technically accurate procedural or informational documentation, adhering to ABA’s style guides
- Attend and participate in meetings onsite (e.g., weekly/monthly/quarterly/bi-annual team meetings), offsite, and virtually depending on customer/business/operational need
- Support ABA’s training business with other duties as assigned