Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
Corizon Health Dentists provide dental services and direct patient care to inmates as well as clinical examination of admissions and treatment of patient needs.
Position is 12 hours weekly.
1. Performs and interprets radiographic exams as indicated.
2. Performs operative dentistry’s including appropriate repair of caries to alleviate pain.
3. Makes proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
4. Reports any unusual occurrences or accidents to the site or Regional Medical Director.
5. Performs all duties as assigned
1. Currently licensed in the state of employment.
2. Maintains current DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) number
Background check, security clearance, and drug screening required.
Location/Region: Rotonda West, FL