Ethereum Classic Labs (ETC Labs) supports: (1) core development projects; and (2) entrepreneurs and their enterprises. It does this by: (1) hosting a blockchain research and development team that builds software to strengthen the ETC ecosystem; and (2) hosting up to 25 startups annually, providing investment, mentorship, office space, and support.
ETC Labs is hiring a Project Manager to join a team of developers working to strengthen the Ethereum Classic blockchain. This person will manage the relevance and delivery of the team’s strategic roadmap and projects.
Specifically, the Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
· Collaborate with developers to define, manage and execute work plans according to project targets, project scale and project cycle.
· Solve problems related to software development, version maintenance, unit testing and continuous integration, so as to improve efficiency and software quality.
· Identify and address risks and challenges, and help to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality, relevant projects.
· Conduct industry and customer/user research to identify trends and opportunities for ETC.
· Research, introduce and promote advanced R&D management ideas, methodology and practical approaches in the industry.
· Inform project strategy and plans with customer/user preferences, usability, and needs to ensure relevance and adoption.
Skills and Qualifications
· 5+ years’ experience in project management, software development, and engineering;
· Experience in the technology industry, preferably with startup environments;
· Familiarity with and/or interest in blockchain development and cryptocurrency;
· Ability to collaborate with teams of developers;
· Planning and project management skills;
· Ability to engage with a range stakeholders;
· Familiarity (though not necessarily proficiency) with programming languages and computer science, with a preference for distributed systems.
ETC Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity. We value, celebrate, and encourage diversity.
Best Wisdom Technology is the operating entity of Ethereum Classic Labs (ETC Labs) in the U.S.. ETC Labs is committed to developing a vibrant ecosystem for the Ethereum Classic Blockchain (ETC). We do this by supporting core development projects, and entrepreneurs and their enterprises. The Labs manages an incubator, which hosts up to 25 start ups annually, providing investment, mentorship, office space, and support. The Labs also hosts a blockchain research and development team, building software to strengthen the ETC blockchain.