History - Who we are:
At Skylark, we inspire freedom, hope, and joy in our elders and those who love them.
Since 2006, Skylark has been the leader of adult day care and home care in Atlanta and Georgia.
Position Summary: We seek individuals with a deep love of seniors with strong social and recreational skills. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
* Strong ability to lead activities with interests in crafts, music, nature, recreation, exercise, among other potential areas.
* Excellent activities planning and implementation skills.
* Strong ability to lead and participate in activities program.
* Strong supervisory skills * Willingness to go above and beyondBenefits:
* Paid Training
* Competitive pay * Retirement plan
* Paid Time Off * Engaging and fun work; never bored.
Responsibilities: * Ensure adult day center operates in accordance with policies and procedures
* Plan, implement, and lead activities program.
* Communicate with families * Conduct activities assessments and maintain member interest lists
* Provide caregiving assistance to seniors with health-related needs.
* Supervise, schedule, and manage staff and program.
Requirements: * Must care deeply and passionately for the well-being of our senior members
* Bachelor’s degree in gerontology or related field; professional license; or appropriate experience.
* Expertise and experience in activities planning and implementation
* Ability to drive company vehicles to transport members
* Must submit to a criminal background check
* Current Georgia Driver’s License
* Drug Free Work Place * First Aid, CPR
Location/Region: Suwanee, GA (30024)