Through 65 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Be a leader & provide focus for your Sales team
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
* Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
* Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
* Help manage productivity of sales department
* Facilitate regular sales training for continue team growth
Minimum Requirements * Dealership management experience
* Must be interested in training additional sales associates and work within a team environment
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55437)