Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Dayton OH/ Remote
Employment Type: Contractor/Part Time
Do you enjoy working in an environment of smaller teams with fewer (or zero) levels of bureaucracy, where everyone is closer to one another and utilizes technology to maintain a work life balance? There is a future for you here in an environment where your skillset is not pigeonholed; you’re going to see and do many different things and you will get a chance to expand your horizons. Our growing company believes in a sense of community when providing our customers with innovative solutions, evolving education, and the highest standard of excellence. We strive to be the most trusted leader providing innovative technology solutions through valued partnerships with our customers. If you love technology and are ready to break the corporate mold to deliver the right solutions at the right time, utilizing the most cutting edge products and services, then N-ovation Technology Group is the company for you!
NTG is seeking a talented Program Manager to provide oversight and lead initiatives that require detail coordination of business sponsors. This consultant is expected to ensure project deliverables, quality of services, adherence to budget, business requirements and technology requirements of the projects are meeting agency objectives. Successful candidates are expected to be highly skilled in project management, experienced in developing PMO processes, PMO quality and success metrics, self-starters and detail oriented. Candidates must be able to work both independently and as team members to drive project goals, establish best practices in project management, manage budgetary requirements and quality of deliverables.
- Identifying and addressing the impediments and necessary actions to ensure timely completion and success of these projects;
- Determine actions needed to rectify project delivery risks and issues and drive the project to completion;
- Identifying and addressing project shortcomings or challenges with regard to project delivery, staffing, project management, decision making, quality, scope management, change management, organizational change, roles & responsibilities, project process methods and tools for monitoring and measuring factors that impact outcomes;
- Establishing project plan(s) based on the factors outlined above and driving success of the projects through accountability and active management;
- Conducting progress reviews with project sponsors providing qualitative and quantitative information as well as objectively determining realistic schedules, resource allocations deliverable content and overall project progress;
- Ability to identify and develop remediation plans that are actionable and measurable to ensure adherence to project goals;
- Perform project analysis for budgeting, payment/invoice verification, change request management, resources capabilities, manage scope alignment and ensure that the projects are delivered as contracted within budget and schedule.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading information technology projects comprising vendor management and internal resources for large cross organizational complex systems implementations.
- Experience working on State or Federal technology projects is preferred
- Four (4) year college degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated executive level experience in presentations and communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in the review and assessment of the timeliness, quality and effectiveness of project outcomes, communications, reviews and approvals, and recommendations on enhancements to realign the project with objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in assessing team capabilities by identification of team roles for client and service providers, scheduling resource demand, defining and managing accountability between service provider and internal staff and establishing project metrics.
- Demonstrated expertise establishing project progress measurements, communications, identifying success criteria and milestones.
- Ability to develop recommendations to assist teams in resolving issues and options and managing the impact to the original plan.
- Extensive experience in information technology projects providing project management for similar State or Federal projects.
- Experience assisting and providing business owners with program management and managing vendor deliverables for technology innovation and support.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with MS Project or equivalent
Education / Experience:
· Minimum 8 years’ professional experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates degree or less acceptable with additional experience
· US Citizenship Mandatory
N-ovation Technology Group, LLC (NTG) provides best in class IT Network Design, Architecture, and Integration Services. Our staff has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 40 years in the government and commercial industry. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting, cyber, cloud and networking engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments and not-for-profits. NTG partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of staff-augmentation, program management, consulting, technology, systems engineering, cybersecurity and innovation. NTG’s dedication to excellence and our commitment to customer satisfaction is priority. We believe in our vision wholeheartedly and set an example for outstanding customer service. NTG was established on the core strength of “integrity”. We will always be honest, upfront and transparent with our clients.
N-ovation Technology Group, LLC is 100% Veteran Owned company and an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We encourage Veterans to join our team.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Employee may be required to stand and walk for several hours performing various job related duties.
This position description reflects NTG's assignment of essential functions; nothing in this job description restricts the Company's latitude to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
· Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
· Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
· The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.