This job is located in Bay Shore, NY
Major school furnishings and equipment distributor seeks energetic self-starter for its Operations Department.
Our product lines include lockers, bleachers, athletic equipment and auditorium seating.
Following are the job requirements:
- Coordinate projects with customers, project managers and installers
- Timely and accurate processing of sales orders and change orders
- Timely and accurate processing of purchase orders
- Maintain a project schedule using in house scheduling system
- Prepare complete and accurate work orders for installers
- Review and process factory acknowledgements and installer invoices to accounting
- Order project insurance; Payment and Performance Bonds
- Coordinate the factory submittal process to completion
- Schedule and coordinate factory deliveries to the job site
- Prepare weekly reports to include job progress and backlog
- Enter and maintain information in Microsoft Dynamics SL
Additional requirements include:
- Ability to read architectural drawings and construction documents
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Have the will to learn and succeed
- Be a trustworthy member of the team
Salary is commensurate with experience
Please include a salary requirement with resume
Nickerson is a major school furnishings and equipment distributor in business for over 60 years.
We sell and install lockers, bleachers, athletic equipment, auditorium seating, computer labs, science labs and libraries, as well as classroom and office furniture. Position is available for our Ronkonkoma, NY location.
Please visit our website at www.nickersoncorp.com for more details about the company.
Location/Region: Farmingdale, NY