Community Behavioral Health Services Quality Manager needed to work in the Quality Improvement department located in Westchester NY!
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career that enriches the lives of children and families? Do you want a feel-good-about-yourself career with a revolutionary company dedicated to your success?
If so, then Children's Village might be a great fit for you.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, 401(k) plan after one year of employment, three weeks’ vacation, sick days, daycare, low cost housing, and excellent training.
Position Overview: To ensure that the Community Behavioral Health Services (CBHS) program at The Children’s Village meets its regulatory and statutory requirements, operates according to its design, achieves its desired outcomes, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Social Work or related field and two years’ experience or Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- Experience with NYS Mental Health regulations and Medicaid billing preferred.
- Mastery of Department of Health and Managed Care Program/Policy Expectations as it relates to the Children’s Health and Behavioral Health Medicaid System Transformation and Medicaid Billing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Knowledge of data management systems : myEvolv, NIMRS and CONNECTIONS,
- Ability to utilize varies data systems, i.e. SPSS, Data Management System
- Ability to manage and work with staff at various levels within the agency and stakeholders (internal and external).
Position is located in Dobbs Ferry (Westchester County), NY. We are located five minutes from the North Bronx/30 minutes from Grand Central. We provide a free shuttle van from the Dobbs Ferry Train Station to the agency.
To apply online please visit our website at www.childrensvillage.org/employment.
Please contact us with any questions at (914) 693-0600 x1402
Recruiting a Diverse Workforce EOE -consideration without regard to disability or protected veteran status.