PDI helps convenience retailers and petroleum wholesalers thrive through digital transformation and enterprise software that enables them to grow topline revenue, optimize operations and unify their business across the entire value chain. Over 1,500 customers in more than 200,000 locations worldwide count on our leading ERP, logistics, fuel pricing and marketing cloud solutions to provide insights that increase volume, margin and customer loyalty. For more than 35 years, our comprehensive suite of solutions and unmatched expertise have helped customers reimagine their enterprise and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Backed by the investment of TA Associates, Genstar, and Insight, PDI is embarking upon an aggressive expansion strategy through internal investment in development as well as intensive M&A activity. The result will be a broader, more powerful, global company that serves customers across the entire supply chain.
We are currently looking for top-notch individuals for the consultant role on our professional services team. Our consultants are our direct link to our customers. They partner with our customers to implement PDI systems in their businesses. Our professional services team is responsible for helping each customer realize the ROI on our products through streamlined, best-practice business processes. Our product suite offers a vast array of capabilities and the professional services team is there to help the customers put those capabilities into action.
- Partner with clients on assigned projects to identify solutions to business problems
- Become a subject matter expert on PDI offerings and implementation steps
- Deploy and execute volume and profitability pricing strategies
- Manage workload and backlog while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction with the delivery of professional services
Skills & Requirements:
- 5 + years of experience and demonstrated success with project management
- Experience with PDI consulting methodology, product lifecycle, and best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A pragmatic approach coupled with the ability to thrive under the pressure of constant change and moving objectives as the organization grows
- Maintain a minimum average of 36 billable hours each week
- Must be able to travel around 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP certification preferred
PDI’s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.pdisoftware.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify.