Looking for Ultra Competitive, High Energy Cold Calling Pro (Hiring Immediately)
We are looking for a full-time Business Development/Cold Calling pro to join our team of high-performance marketing consultants to help handle the influx of leads and opportunities we are swimming in! In this role you’ll be working directly with the our senior management
team to follow up on the leads coming into our office to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
An understanding of Information Technology is required.
This position offers a solid base salary plus bonus and commission. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for health, life, dental and vision insurance as well as 401k and cell-phone reimbursement. You MUST be based in Secaucus, NJ Area and a US citizen (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Loves to compete with themselves and others.
- Is energetic, fun-loving and full of spirit and enthusiasm.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its employees.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve quarterly activity and conversion and quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Ultra competitive nature
- High-Energy personality
- Proven outbound sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- An understanding of Information Technology
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an outside sales position, building your own leads and closing deals. You must have a proven track record for success. To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team.
Continuous Networks, LLC is a locally owned IT company specializing in making IT Personal. Continuous was started in 1997 as a web hosting company, providing organizations with Windows and Unix cloud hosting. Continuous became increasingly aware of the need for small businesses to offload their internal IT applications from in-house data closets to data centers with redundant power and networks and built their first datacenter in 2004. With the increasing reliance on hosted technologies now called the cloud, Continuous expanded its services to include personal IT consulting, hardware procurement and provisioning, and MSP services built upon our advanced cloud technologies and expertise. For over 15 years, Continuous has helped companies expand past their IT closet with Cloud technologies, such as daily backups and high availability. Continuous has 15 employees and 24/7 monitoring. Continuous manages over 1,000 servers, representing 1,000 companies across 100 countries worldwide.
Location/Region: Secaucus, NJ