Domes Audio Video Environments is an established, 36 year old firm servicing clients in Southeast Virginia and Northeast North Carolina with the latest smart home technologies on the market. We are known as THE “Go To” company for area VIP clients and technology connoisseurs. We are looking for a full time Integration Technician.
Job Description Summary:
- Assembly, configuration and integration of high end electronic equipment
- Installation, termination, and testing low voltage wire
- Programming and/or loading software with occasional testing and tweaking
- Installation of control systems, whole house audio, smart lighting, private theaters, shade control, access control, security, surveillance, networks, VoIP/telephone, rack assembly
- Frequently work with clients in residential and commercial settings
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the A/V, alarm, or electrical industry
- Installation experience/knowledge of control systems, whole house audio equipment, alarm systems, networking
- Ability to interpret floorplans and various technical schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot audio, video, control system problems
- Solid understanding of signal flow and professional audio components.
- Strong PC and networking experience
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict client deadlines within often fast-paced environments
- Ability to work well in team settings and be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to travel to on-site job locations or for training
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. - Strong work ethic
- Precise attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word,
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience with high tech residential systems/smart home technology
- Certification and/or Experience: Control4, Savant, URC, Crestron, Lutron, alarm certification (DCJS)
- Project management experience
- Leadership experience
- Competitive Salary commensurate with skill level
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Group Health, Dental, Vision, Life coverage
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- In-house and Off-site Manufacturer Trainings
- Growth Opportunities and Professional Development
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Are you in Virginia Beach, VA area?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Do you have at least 3 years of Integration experience?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid Drivers License?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check?
- Are you willing to submit to a drug screen?
Domes Audio Video Environments is an established, 38 year old firm servicing clients in Southeast Virginia and Northeast North Carolina with the latest smart home technologies on the market. We are known as THE “Go To” company for area VIP clients and technology connoisseurs.