Aspen Home Health and Hospice is seeking a Compassionate and Enthusiastic WEEKEND Hospice / Home Health RN to join our rapidly growing Idaho Falls team. These positions have flexible schedules, excellent compensation and benefits including paid holiday and sick time, and company-paid comprehensive health insurance, and 401 K. We use state-of-the-art clinical software to do all documentation. Candidates must be self-motivated, have excellent communication and computer skills. Must enjoy the elderly and relate positively to our patients and their families.
Aspen Healthcare has been providing Eastern Idaho with quality home care for over 25 years.
This position comes with a one-time sign on bonus.
- Provide in-home care including home health and hospice visits including, wound care, IV therapy, nursing assessments, patient and family instruction, lab draws, catheter care, ostomy care, tube feedings, and end of life care.
- Have a thorough understanding of the OASIS and key OASIS elements
- Assess and admit appropriate patients to Aspen Healthcare
- Be responsible to establish a plan of care, along with the patient, patient’s MD and team members, to ensure patient safety, and improvement in health status
- Coordinate and communicate with all disciplines providing care, patient goals and objectives.
- Be responsible for accurate and timely documentation.
- Attend patient care meetings and discuss patient’s progress towards goals.
- Supervise aides as required
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Develop a plan of care in coordination with the patient’s physician
Skills and Prerequisites:
- Must have an active Idaho RN license, current CPR, reliable car
- Experience in Home Health and Hospice Preferred
- 2 years of RN Hospital experience
- Must have Good References
The Aspen Healthcare family of companies has been bringing great healthcare home for over two decades. Our nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to educating and empowering patients to take charge of their own care, so they can achieve the highest possible level of health and independence.
Aspen Healthcare is a leading provider of home health and hospice services. Our group is a recognized leader in providing the highest quality of professionals to deliver family-centered care that helps people remain in the comfort of their own homes.
Location/Region: Idaho Falls, ID