Salon Manager Needed
Salary $38,000 to $48,000
Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
2 years experience as Salon Manager with Eyelash services.
Must live in or willing to relocate to Thousand Oaks, CA
Eyelash and Eyebrow tinting
The Salon Manager is responsible for overall salon operations management, local salon marketing strategy, and the day to day management and coaching of salon staff to ensure quality brand delivery for successful results. This position is critical to the livelihood of the salon and contributes to the positive reputation and overall culture that is cultivated among the team and conveyed to our guest
- Ensure salon is adequately staffed and manage a team of up to 6 Stylists including schedules, time-off and all other requests.
- Communicate job responsibilities and performance expectations to all staff, hold staff accountable for desired results. Conduct performance and pay reviews on time, and provide a balanced mix of positive and constructive feedback to all staff.
- Conduct quarterly coaching sessions with staff and manage any necessary disciplinary counseling meetings
- Oversee staff development and training and responsible for timely successful completion of all required courses based on the employee’s role. Keep staff well informed and hold regular meetings to communicate, educate and build teamwork.
- Stay up-to-date with organization’s systems and new roll-outs.
- Consistently follow all organization policies, practices and procedures.
- Solicit input and feedback on best practices and issues that affect salon staff, to help create solutions for improved practices going forward
- Ensure the expected “white-glove” customer service experience is communicated and being implemented by all salon staff members
- Resolve customer and staff related complaints and issues
- Be intimately involved in the client retention, feedback and loyalty program. Create internal process and ensure it is consistently followed
- Run huddles to ensure goals, trends, training, marketing and any other communication is disseminated to salon staff. Maintain updates on salon goals and ensure staff is equipped with appropriate skills and information to contribute to the overall success.
- Maintain a positive culture within the salon.
- Ensure that all staff members know and are honoring the company core values
- Perform other projects, work and activities as assigned
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills with successful and strong staff management experience
- Strong customer service skills and background
- Strong computer skills required, fluent with using MS office products, and ease with learning new software programs quickly
- Initiates self-learning and is comfortable at educating staff and guests on products and services offered.
- Well organized, detail oriented and identifies additional tasks to be completed.
- Exhibits sound judgment and adheres strictly to standards of salon operations.
- Forms strong working relationships within team and creates a teamwork environment.
- Keeps salon owner aware of any issues that are going on in the salon
- Must have good work History no more than 4 jobs in past 10yrs
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Patrice & Associates - Talent Works:
With almost 30 years' of experience, Patrice & Associates is not only the LARGEST Specialty Recruiting firm in North America, but the BEST. We say we're the best because our clients are some of the top name brands in the industry and they rely on us to MATCH talented managers and culinary professionals with opportunities in their organizations.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get with Patrice & Associates
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Thousand Oaks, CA