We understand that the retail auto sales and service industry can be challenging, fun and also very rewarding.
To be the best in our industry, we foster a culture rich in cooperation through shared motivation.
We promote from within and encourage advancement from entry level positions all the way to upper management.
It isn't uncommon to come across employees at our dealerships who've been with us for the better part of their careers.
If you value a workplace filled with people that strive for perfection and pride themselves in their professionalism and positive attitude, Berge Auto Group could be perfect for you! Benefits* Medical & Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts * Growth Opportunities
* Company Paid Life Insurance * Voluntary Live Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability * Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discount Program * Corporate Wellness Program
* 401(k) w/ Employer Match * Sales, Service & Management Training
Responsibilities* Provide recommendations and assistance to customers in order to arrange the financing of their purchases.
Present customers with additional product offerings to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
* Ensure sales are structured to produce the highest profitability.
* Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position.
* Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals.
* Ensure every deal is fully aligned with local, state and federal guidelines.
* Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals.
* Accurately audit team deals Post-Sale and deeply analyze for improvements.
* Guarantee the expeditious funding of all contracts.
Qualifications* Eagerness to improve * Current Arizona license (preferred)
* College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
* Well-versed in title laws and registration process
* Professional personal appearance and extraordinary verbal/written communication skills
* Expertise in negotiation and presentation skills
* Valid driver’s license We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Gilbert, AZ (85233)