Infusion Therapy (IV) Homecare Nurse - RN
Are you an experienced Registered Nure (RN) with exceptional IV nursing skills and enjoys working with patients in a home setting? We are looking for individuals that have experience providing the following IV nursing services:
Med Teach and Train
Schedule and Attend MD Visits
Care Coordination Mgmt
As a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion Nurse you will...
* Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients' homes
* Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
* Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician,pharmacist and other partners.
* Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion.
To apply for the position of Infusion Therapy (IV) Homecare Nurse - RN, please complete the application.Job Posted by ApplicantPro