Griffin's newest dealership, Griffin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Jefferson, WI is looking for an experienced A or B Automotive Technician to join our family-owned business. This a great opportunity to grow your career with a busy shop with a great reputation throughout the state.
Automotive Technician Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Full Medical insurance, including Dental
- 401k Savings Plan
- Pleasant and clean work environment
- Caring team members
- No Sundays!
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to work on many different types of vehicles (and transmissions)
- General Auto Repair, servicing all makes and models
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Conducting multi-point inspections
- Making appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of vehicles
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle
Automotive Technician Requirements:
- Must be Experienced in Auto Repair on a variety of makes/models
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- ASE Certification preferred
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
Griffin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We're looking for quality people to join our friendly team.
Location/Region: Jefferson, WI